Are you concerned about stroke prevention?
Do you worry about Alzheimer’s prevention?
Are you looking for a natural brain booster?
Are you wanting an herbal antioxidant?
Are you searching for the most powerful anti-inflammatory supplement available?
Would you like an herbal memory booster?
Are you looking for a real “neuro booster“?
SEE WHY WE SAY…Neurcumin™ is NeuroProtection!
- Improves blood vessel wall elasticity and lowers blood pressure
- Protects against free radical damage
- Inhibits inflammation in Alzheimer’s disease and other inflammatory related diseases
- Stimulates the activities of naturally occurring antioxidant enzymes in the brain
- Protects the brain and its blood vessels from oxidative attack
- Provides strong protection from oxidative attack induced by adnormal proteins associated with Alzheimer’s disease
- Protects the brain’s blood vessels from atheroscierosis and its cells from hypoxic (oxygen deprivation) injury
- Increases blood cell pliability and allters blood viscosity
- Prevents age associated mitochondrial structural decay, and important factor in aging and Neurodenerative Disease (Alzheimer’s disease)
Neurcumin™ contains ALL of these ingredients!
Curcumin has a molecular formula that is similar to other plant pigments called polyphenols (chemicals containing multiple “phenol” groups). These phytonutrients (plant-based nutrients) have been demonstrated to have herbal antioxidant properties, and anti-inflammatory supplement properties. Other polyphenolic compounds include catechins from green tea extract, resveratrol from grape seed extract, quercetin from apples, and luteolin from celery. Their herbal antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory supplement properties have all been researched for possible medicinal or preventive value.
Curcumin has also received attention in the medical research community as a treatment for Alzheimer’s prevention. A major factor in the development of Alzheimer’s disease is the development of beta amyloid plaque in the brain. Curcumin holds out hope that it can directly bind to beta amyloid plaque and help the immune system (microglia) remove amyloid protein. In animal models that replicate Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment with curcumin reduced the levels of beta-amyloid by 40 percent compared with mice not treated with curcumin.
Grape Seed Extract and Stroke Prevention. PCOs and Stroke PCOs also assist in stroke prevention by escalating red blood cell pliability, reducing blood viscosity and improving fibrinolytic activity. These properties result in greater blood flow, better oxygenation to ischemic (low blood flow) areas, and prevention of thromboembolic activity. PCOs advance blood vessel wall elasticity and lower blood pressure. PCOs help to even out the blood-brain barrier. By fighting off atherosclerosis and hypertension, PCOs provide further enhancement for stroke prevention. Grape seed proanthocyanidins bestow more protection against lipid peroxidation than does vitamin C, vitamin E or beta-carotene. The herbal antioxidant abilities of PCOs protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation damage.
Dr. Nasser RazackPresident and the CEONeurcumin™ contains both natural anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents which protect the brain by reducing free radical damage and inflammation. These properties make Neurcumin™ an unprecendented and excellent neuroprotective agent. The ingredients contained in Neurcumin™ are not only all natural, but are more powerful than many over-the-counter or prescribed medications and have no side effects!